Almond joy





1 serving 

Each serving provides 
1 fueling 
1 snack 
1 healthy fat

1 brownie fueling 
1 1/2 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut 
1/2 oz. or 10 whole almonds 

Mix the brownie packet with 5-6 teaspoons cold water. 
I used a silicone ice cube tray. Mix 1/2 your coconut and chop 1/4 almonds in your brownie mixture (reserving one whole almond per treat) Divide mixture into 6 compartments. Top with remaining coconut and whole almond. Press down to make sure when frozen that the coconut and whole almond are secure. Freeze for a couple hours till frozen. Remove from silicone tray and enjoy. Remember depending on the size you make depends on how many you get. I personally like the smaller size because then I can just pop into my mouth. 
This picture is my one serving. 


Comments

  1. Looking for what you did for the baking? Same but in the oven instead of the freezer? 350 degrees?😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to blogging, following people, making and eating lean and green recipes. I really like some of your recipes that I have seen so far. How do I find your new recipes in the future or see what other recipes that you may have already shared with people?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken verde casserole

Sour Cream Beef Bake

Cottage cheese chips