Binders for your recipes

I posted my binders the other day but also sent this video to Nutrionist to share with them why I contact them all the time to help convert recipes. I just received this email which made my day. One of my goals as a coach is to help people lose weight and get healthy for a lifetime but I never want this awesome program to become ”eat the food lose the weight “. Finding good recipes that are compliant to help people not get bored or frustrated is very important; I believe to. ...And a great healthy meal to share with the whole family. That’s why you may see me post recipes or comment on posts. Keep up the great work your doing on your health journey and keep looking for a new recipe from me around the corner. 
My name is Lindsey and I am a Dietetic Technician with Nutrition Support with OPTAVIA®. I hope you are doing well!
Thank you for sending in your video; we love hearing your positive feedback! I’m so glad to see you have put together such an arsenal of recipes! You are absolutely right, for many people having such variety is necessary to their success J As you and clients try the different recipe options be sure to let us know which ones are your favorites!! J
Thanks again!! Enjoy the rest of your day!!




Thinking of making these for sale. Let me know if you are interested. If so mention it in the comments section.








Comments

  1. I'm working on mine a little bit at a time. Thank you for all the help with recipes and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - your recipes are truly helping me find my new normal! I love to cook, and I love to cook delicious food, but I am terrible at creating new recipes. Your recipes have helped me feed my family when I didn't want to make something different for them AGAIN. My husband is stubbornly doing Atkins, but loves my recipes and I think will be a TSFL convert soon. My kids are loving the curry recipes and I quadrupled the spicy chicken and cabbage salad for church potluck yesterday (a lot of people at my church are doing Optavia or low carb). I'm glad I made a separate portion for myself, as the salad was a hit, and it kept me from going through the line. I would pay for your recipes - only please DONT put them in a format with a lot of colors. I have purchased L&G recipes from other people who send me a pdf file that I can't print because I don't have that much colored ink. I'd love for them to be easy to print and put in my binder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi are these available for sale? If so I’d be interested. I can be reached at ashleyaveal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi are these available for sale? If so I’d be interested. I can be reached at ashleyaveal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have your binders and recipes. I would be willing to buy them. Janrose924@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken verde casserole

Sour Cream Beef Bake

Cottage cheese chips