Egg breakfast muffin




I have heard from a few people that the herb cheddar biscuit is to strong on the herbs. Someone challenged me yesterday when I saw a post that they were going to throw them out. Here is what I created. I used the bagel recipe. I doubled the recipe and used 1 packet of herb biscuit and 1 sour cream potatoes which would make 2 meals but if it’s still to herby make the recipe 
3 times and have 2 potatoes and 1 herb biscuit; and that would make 3 meals.   

Breakdown.

The bagel per serving = 1 fueling and 1/7  lean protein 
2 strips of turkey bacon= 1 oz. protein 
1 egg= 1/3 protein 

Omit the turkey bacon and substitute 1 slice low-fat cheese instead. Counts as the same. 1 oz. protein 

Nutrionist said that would equal out perfect to use all my protein for my lean of my lean and green. 
Remember you can split your lean and green up so when I ate this; (with me only getting one lean and green meal per day) I only have my 3 greens left for the day to eat any where I want.  

This is also a perfect option for people that get 2 lean and green meals a day( example; diabetic program). 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cottage cheese chips

Chicken verde casserole

Sour Cream Beef Bake