Zucchini fries



1 serving 

Each serving provides 
1 snack
3 greens
2 healthy fat


preheat oven to 400

1.99 oz. of raw zucchini is 1 green. So I tripled that to have all my greens. I cut my zucchini into the size wedges I wanted. Crush 1 packet ranch puffs ( this is a snack ) and set aside in a bowl.  Put 2 tablespoons egg beaters in a bowl. ( the egg beaters will not count as anything because not much will stick.) Put  your zucchini in the egg mixture and coat your zucchini. Then one by one take your egg coated zucchini and roll them in the crushed ranch puffs. Put your zucchini on the cookie sheet and drizzle them with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Bake till they are easy to insert a fork but not mushy. This timing all depends on the size of your zucchini. Cook 1/2 way then flip to cook the other side. Serve with 2 tablespoons hidden valley cucumber ranch dressing. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken verde casserole

Sour Cream Beef Bake

Cottage cheese chips