Salmon burger on cauliflower thins




1 serving 

Each serving provides 
2/3 lean
3 greens
2 condiments 
1 healthy fat
1/3 snack 




I got these salmon burgers at Costco. 1 1/2 is a lean protein. I cooked 1 so I used 2/3 of my protein. I  added lettuce and tomato to make up my last needed green. 
I used my cauliflower thins as my buns recipe below 

Makes 4 servings

each serving 

2 condiments
2 greens


4 cups of cauliflower crumbles or rice ( 8 greens)
2 large eggs (2/3 lean)
1/2 cup fresh grated reduced fat parmesan cheese (3 condiments)
2 tsp. almond flour ( 1 condiment)
1/4 tsp. salt ( 1 condiment)
1/2 tsp. black pepper (1 condiment) 
1 tsp. sesame seeds or Trader joes anything but bagel seasoning( 2 condiments)
 The 2 eggs in this recipe because it’s divided out among 8 buns ( 4 top buns 4 bottom buns) it does not count as any protein.

mix all ingredients together and drop on sprayed parchment paper on a cookie sheet. form patties 4" round. bake at 400 for about 20-25 minutes or till golden brown.

Freeze the remaining thins if needed. 


I put a quick homemade tarter sauce on. 
Because I was using only 2/3  of my lean protein;  as long as I use the remaining 1/3 of my protein that is left as a leanest or leaner protein then the 1 healthy fat is ok. 

Quick Homemade tarter sauce 

1 1/2 tablespoon lite mayo - 1 healthy fat
1 chopped dill pickle spear- 1/3 snack 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken verde casserole

Sour Cream Beef Bake

Cottage cheese chips