Fried green tomatoes



1 serving 

Each serving provides 
1 green 
1 condiment 
1 healthy fat
1 snack 

3.17 oz. green tomatoes sliced -1 green
1 ranch puff - 1 snack 
1 Tablespoon shaker Parmesan-1 condiment
1/2 teaspoon olive oil -1/2 healthy fat
1 Tablespoon everything but bagel yogurt dip-
       1/2 healthy fat

Crush up your ranch puffs in a ziplock bag and add to it your Parmesan cheese. Add your olive oil in your frying pan on medium heat. Add your sliced tomatoes to your ziplock bag and coat both sides. Add them to your pan and brown on both sides. Top with 1 Tablespoon everything but bagel yogurt dip. 








Comments

  1. Hello! I'm I terested in purchasing a cookbook binder! I started optavia three weeks ago tomorrow but I am failng at the lean and green meals as I hate going online to collect blurry recipe from Pinterest. I so need a cookbook. Is this something you still sell? Thank you for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chicken verde casserole

Sour Cream Beef Bake

Cottage cheese chips